Hi! I’m Becca, and I’m a life coach based in Syracuse, NY. I have a degree in Business Administration and ten years of leadership and management experience. I have always loved planning, time management, and organization. As I’ve grown and traveled, I’ve also developed a deep understanding of and appreciation for the ways we can each create positive changes in our individual lives and in our world. These days, I use all of this to help big-hearted people achieve their goals by becoming more organized, strategic, and intentional.
- Gain clarity around values and goals to ensure they are aligned and well-defined
- Create an action plan to balance multiple priorities and identify practical next steps
- Identify systems and processes that can provide a framework of support to drive the goals forward
- Dig into roadblocks and challenges to find solutions
- Work through doubts, fears, and limiting beliefs to increase confidence
What could this look like for you?
I’ll ask questions that will help you sort through the tangle of thoughts, feelings, ideas, stresses, and questions that crowd your mind and wake you up at 2AM.
We’ll get to the heart of what you truly want and need, and we’ll get really specific about what you’re creating, and how you want to experience your life.
Then, we’ll talk about strategy, action plans, and priorities. We’ll work through complex challenges and overcome fears. All at the pace that feels right to you.
Want to know more? Request a no-pressure/no-cost consultation by clicking below 👇. I’d love to talk to you!